Tuesday 12 November 2013

Not feeling well

Wouldn't it be nice if all of those nasty bugs would just blast off into space.
I initially thought that it was just the winter blues but I've now realised that I'm actually not feeling well. Not ill ill just under the weather. I always know that a cold is on it's way when I get mouth ulcers, the rising of a coldsore just confirms that fact. So yesterday I got on with the shopping early and then allowed myself a day of rest. And I'm so glad that I did. For today, whilst I'm still not 100% (more like 60%), I have managed to get so much more completed.

I'm drinking lots of ginger and lemon cordial so I'm getting plenty of vitamin C and ginger is great for the immune system. It is refreshing when drunk cold and really feels like it's doing you good when it's hot. I probably ought to make it with honey rather than sugar for the perfect home remedy but as I don't like it I won't. The only issue problem is that I didn't use enough ginger for my taste last time, I do like it to be fiery!

So I'm crawling back out of coldville but unfortunately for J he's falling into it. Fingers crossed that we're all well soon.

I wrote this post a few days ago and I'm pleased to say that I'm better, listening to my body and giving it the rest it wanted, even though for just one afternoon and evening, did me the world of good. The rest of the household are still struggling along with many tissues generating more mess. It's a good job that I'm better, really!



No comments:

Post a Comment