Friday 1 March 2013

There is no bad weather, only bad clothing.

My youngest attempting a snow angel
Yesterday I came across a quote that I really like:
There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.
What a true statement! I often let the weather dictate what I can or can't do and I really shouldn't let it happen so often especially as it also impacts on my two little (or not so little!) trouble makers.

Thankfully we do have much of the wet weather and cold gear that we need but it does tend to get jumbled up in a hamper and each time we head out I have to go hunting for gloves. Better organisation is clearly required but how? Something to ponder on but for now I'm going to make a start by clearing out all of the extra pieces we have lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment