Tuesday 11 February 2014

Feeling bleurgh.


It's been a few days of coughs and sniffles here. Both boys have been hit hard with colds, I'm not so bad or at least I wouldn't be if only they'd let me get enough sleep. So far they have felt the need to wake me each morning at 6 just so that I know that they don't feel good. Why??? I've been cuddling them late at night, at least let me sleep through to the alarm!

The result is that I've not got much done. And you know how it is, once you stop doing stuff it can be hard to get going again. But I have to. Despite still feeling lethargic (still lacking a few hours sleep here) I'm not ill and the boys are no longer so bad either. Tomorrow is a new day and we've got a lot to do. Fingers crossed that we get through it all with no tantrums from any of us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment