Saturday 4 May 2013

April review, May planning

How did I do for April?

Home & garden: Get into the garden everyday, even if it's just a walk.
Definite tick here, this happened. Helped by the dropping of the bitter cold wind and a return to our mild but not exciting weather.

Wellbeing: No romantic fiction.
I succeeded here too. I probably ought to write a whole post on this at some point but suffice to say I wasted very little time glued to books that aren't reference.

Health & Fitness: Plan meals for healthy eating.
Did well here. With the warmer weather I took this a step further and am now trying to lose weight.

Celebrations: Easter (though almost over)! St Georges Day
Tick

Arts & Crafts: Sketch a little something everyday.
I started well, I think I will revisit this challenge in the future. Too much time spent productively in the garden!

Self learning: Limit shopping budget.
Still trying my best here.

All in all a very successful month and highly influenced by the weather improvement. I need to accept that I am strongly influenced by the weather and seasons and work with this rather than fighting against it.

And for May?
I don't have any particular goals this month, the garden requires a lot of my attention over the next few weeks. So I'm going to let things slide a bit and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment