Thursday 5 September 2013

Bookshelves

Books on the book shelf
Getting books onto our shelves in the revamped spare/music room has really helped to make it feel like a lived in space. The top shelf has my overly large selection of language learning materials. The second is for 'boring' reference books. The bottom shelf is our large selection of children's non-fiction.

I have tried organising the children's books by category before, this doesn't work as books never get put back where they ought to be. Obvious really to most people with children and I really ought to have been grateful that books were put away at all; I think that it was just my inner librarian trying to break out for a few minutes. This time I opted for the rainbow style of shelf organisation. It makes us smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment